Frank and I are spending Labor Day weekend in the city, which should surprise no one who knows us because we are generally broke people who don’t go on vacation unless by vacation you mean “going to one of our parents’ house or some place that our parents are paying for us to be.” I’ve spent the last four or five Labor, Memorial, Arbor, Independence, Columbus, Martin Luther King, New Years, and birth- days in the city.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 53% of experts agree that watching sports on TV has a negative impact on relationships.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy