This past weekend, my finance and I went to the jewelry store to pick out our wedding bands. We walked into the Michael C. Fina on 5th Avenue. Initially the store can be intimidating. All the sales people are dressed in black suits, the floors are marble and they reverberate that sound of each footstep taken, and the jewelry cases are positioned in a way that makes it impossible to gawk under the guise of browsing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Women think about sex about 10 times a day.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty