This past weekend, my finance and I went to the jewelry store to pick out our wedding bands. We walked into the Michael C. Fina on 5th Avenue. Initially the store can be intimidating. All the sales people are dressed in black suits, the floors are marble and they reverberate that sound of each footstep taken, and the jewelry cases are positioned in a way that makes it impossible to gawk under the guise of browsing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The people of the Czech Republic throw peas at weddings instead of rice. And Italians throw sugared almonds.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty