This past weekend, my finance and I went to the jewelry store to pick out our wedding bands. We walked into the Michael C. Fina on 5th Avenue. Initially the store can be intimidating. All the sales people are dressed in black suits, the floors are marble and they reverberate that sound of each footstep taken, and the jewelry cases are positioned in a way that makes it impossible to gawk under the guise of browsing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Weighty issues: 60% of people who are unhappy in their relationships also describe their partner as overweight.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty