This past weekend, my finance and I went to the jewelry store to pick out our wedding bands. We walked into the Michael C. Fina on 5th Avenue. Initially the store can be intimidating. All the sales people are dressed in black suits, the floors are marble and they reverberate that sound of each footstep taken, and the jewelry cases are positioned in a way that makes it impossible to gawk under the guise of browsing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When women ovulate, they dress better, feel better and appear more attractive. They're more intrigued by erotica and are more sociable.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy