When I moved to New York to start work at an investment bank I started to lust after large diamond engagement rings. I was suddenly blinded. They were everywhere. Not just in the office, but on the streets, in restaurants on the subway, enormous diamonds with numerous permutations of side stones, bands, and gemstones. I was infatuated. I used to think, “Why is a woman with a diamond that big riding the subway? Doesn’t someone like that have a car service?” My Midwestern girl naivete at its best, I suppose.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The greater the difference in size between a man's index and ring finger, the longer his penis is when fully erect.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy