I don’t get it. The men in my life rarely go away. I mean, they communicate badly, we fight, they drop off the radar, we lose touch in all the normal ways—and then BOOM they reappear out of nowhere.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Singles spend nearly $61.53 per month on dating-related activities, totaling approximately $738.36 each year per individual.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty