From Monsters and Critics.com Shakira is making her fiancé sign a prenuptial agreement according to reports in Argentina. The 'Hips Don't Lie' singer is to wed Argentine lawyer Antonio de la Rua in September, but is insisting he sign an agreement renouncing his right to any of her fortune if they divorce. A source said: "When you're very much in love you have plenty of people giving you advice, and none of them wants to see what happened to Paul McCartney happen to her." The 30-year-old Columbian star is eager to start a family. Tango’s Take Hey. No fighting. No fighting. Hopefully, Shakira and her lawyer fiancé will work things out right away. We wonder if he quotes legalese to her. Is it possible that the following lyrics are about that: Oh baby when you talk like that/ You make a woman go mad/ So be wise and keep on/ Reading the signs of my body? We have it on good authority that her hips don’t lie and she’s starting to feel you boy. Sign the contract and get to baby making. We’re actually a little surprised that she hasn’t gotten pregnant before now, we hear that dancing like she does leads to pregnancy. Read More Of The Original Article…
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The greater the difference in size between a man's index and ring finger, the longer his penis is when fully erect.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy