According to TMZ, Kevin Federline is refusing to sign the final settlement in his divorce from Britney Spears. Word on the street is that the deal set forth is worth $19 million that includes splitting the profit from the sale of their Malibu home. And now K-Fed is refusing to sign. Ostensibly, he wants to make sure Britney can take care of his kids before he agrees to the 50-50 custody. A skeptic would say that he’s holding out for more snaps.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The average woman requires 20 minutes of sex or foreplay before she can orgasm.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty