According to TMZ, Kevin Federline is refusing to sign the final settlement in his divorce from Britney Spears. Word on the street is that the deal set forth is worth $19 million that includes splitting the profit from the sale of their Malibu home. And now K-Fed is refusing to sign. Ostensibly, he wants to make sure Britney can take care of his kids before he agrees to the 50-50 custody. A skeptic would say that he’s holding out for more snaps.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- 13% of married couples only have sex a few times a year.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy