While growing up, one of the highlights of Christmas Eve was to see what my dad bought for my mom. It was the last gift of the evening, and all five of us kids would hold our breath to see what it was….and to see if Mom liked it. Usually, there was a big smile and a kiss. However, sometimes she didn’t like the gift! And she would let Dad know! And I was appalled! I thought, “How could she do this to him after all of his effort?”!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 56% of married men who have affairs say they're happy in their marriages, nonetheless.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy