While growing up, one of the highlights of Christmas Eve was to see what my dad bought for my mom. It was the last gift of the evening, and all five of us kids would hold our breath to see what it was….and to see if Mom liked it. Usually, there was a big smile and a kiss. However, sometimes she didn’t like the gift! And she would let Dad know! And I was appalled! I thought, “How could she do this to him after all of his effort?”!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Height is one of the top three things American men lie about on online dating sites.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty