My keys got locked inside my car today. I didn’t do it. My extra set of keys has been missing for two weeks. The ensuing exchange with the culprit got me thinking, not for the first time, about something I think of as the “kindness-skew” dilemma (yes, sometimes when it is a particularly heated “dilemma”, there is an extra letter added to that second word).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Mirror, mirror on the wall. Half of all respondents said their own perception of how they look is what matters most.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty