My keys got locked inside my car today. I didn’t do it. My extra set of keys has been missing for two weeks. The ensuing exchange with the culprit got me thinking, not for the first time, about something I think of as the “kindness-skew” dilemma (yes, sometimes when it is a particularly heated “dilemma”, there is an extra letter added to that second word).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Only 30% of men worldwide are circumcised.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty