When Kevin and I first got together, I spent days – no, months – looking for the perfect Christmas present for him. I scoured EBay, dropped hints to try and discover what weird CD or movie he wanted, went to store after store searching for the Best Present Ever that would most certainly prove to him my undying love and affection.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
Stories we love
- Surprises go a long way in love: The most romantic memory for most people involves an unexpected gesture.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy