When Kevin and I first got together, I spent days – no, months – looking for the perfect Christmas present for him. I scoured EBay, dropped hints to try and discover what weird CD or movie he wanted, went to store after store searching for the Best Present Ever that would most certainly prove to him my undying love and affection.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The first personal lubricants were olive oil, butter and even peanut oil.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty