This is a season of parties. Yes, I know that is a complete cliché. But it is also true. You’ve got your office party, other people’s office parties, friends’ holiday parties, friends of friends’ holiday parties. I’ve noticed that people whose birthdays are in December get really aggressive about celebrating their birthdays and often have No It’s Not a Christmas Party Thank You Very Much parties, where they work through their anger about a lifetime of 2-in-1 presents.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- On average, it takes between 12 to 14 dates before couples will trade house keys.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy