This is a season of parties. Yes, I know that is a complete cliché. But it is also true. You’ve got your office party, other people’s office parties, friends’ holiday parties, friends of friends’ holiday parties. I’ve noticed that people whose birthdays are in December get really aggressive about celebrating their birthdays and often have No It’s Not a Christmas Party Thank You Very Much parties, where they work through their anger about a lifetime of 2-in-1 presents.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Step away from the soda: Men who drink a quart of soda daily have a lower sperm count by 30%.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty