As I regaled the tales of the K Fed concert to Mark at Rue B last night (he, listening with a half deaf ear, as if my own debasement in going to see Kevin Federline would somehow transfer directly onto him just by listening to the mere words), my awareness stayed half-fixed on the piano music coming from behind us, or shall I say the creator of that gorgeous jazz….Harry (as in, the piano player I saw after my bday party recently and who I briefly dated long ago) was ticklin’ those ivories like I’ve never seen or heard the likes of before.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- STDs are on the rise: Chlamydia cases have increased 66% since 2000.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty