As I regaled the tales of the K Fed concert to Mark at Rue B last night (he, listening with a half deaf ear, as if my own debasement in going to see Kevin Federline would somehow transfer directly onto him just by listening to the mere words), my awareness stayed half-fixed on the piano music coming from behind us, or shall I say the creator of that gorgeous jazz….Harry (as in, the piano player I saw after my bday party recently and who I briefly dated long ago) was ticklin’ those ivories like I’ve never seen or heard the likes of before.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 62% of Fortune 500 companies offer benefits to the domestic partners of their employees.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy