- The Pocket Rocket: Always traveling? Than this is the sex toy for you. As small as a tube of lipstick, the Pocket Rocket can easily fit in your purse or carry-on bag. Despite its size, the rocket packs a lot of power. Plus it'll get through airport security a lot easier than The Rabbit (see #3).
- The Hitachi Magic Wand: This vibrator is exactly that — magic! Not only can it work on sore muscles but it also gives you amazing orgasms. Lucky for you, the magic wand is sold in many department stores.
- The Rabbit: Who doesn't remember the Sex and the City episode? This dual vibrator arouses multiple areas all at the same time. Talk about immense pleasure. If new to sex toys, don't have the Rabbit be first on your list.
- Dildo: A must for relationships. The dildo can be used alone for practice or with your partner for fun. Either way everyone benefits.
- Finger Vibrator: Not sure how to introduce sex toys to your boyfriend or husband? Start with this one. It give you pleasure and it allows him to still feel in control. A perfect combination.
- Natural Contours Vibrator: Designed by adult filmmaker, Candida Royalle, this sex toy fits any woman's body perfectly. Silky. Smooth. Gentle. Need we say more.
- G-Spot Vibrator: Made specifically with a curve at the top, this sex toy's goal is to reach your sensitive spot. Now, that's what we call a hard worker.
- Bullet: Size does not matter with this toy. It allows both you and your partner to experience amazing orgasms.
- Strap-on vibrator: Sometimes women find it difficult to orgasm during sex. This toy is here to help you out. Place those straps on and get ready for the ultimate pleasure.
- Vibrating cock ring: Considered the best of them all, this sex toy brings pleasure to both people at the same time. Don't rush into this one, couples. Have fun working your way there by trying out 1-9 first.
1. Using Frozen Goods For Hot Foreplay
Yes, it was admittedly super hot when Christian Grey spooned ice cream over Ana Steele’s body (we won’t spoil how he cleaned it up for you), but lets be real: there are a lot of issues with using actual ice cream in bed: It's sticky, certain flavors can be abrasive (we're looking at you, mint chocolate chip), your sheets can get stained, and eating ice cream is basically a race against time because what happens when it melts?!
Try this instead: How about using a good ol’ fashioned ice cube instead? Less mess (and zero calories!) with the same chilly sensation. If you’re not into that, grab a bottle of Trojan Arouses & Intensifies Lubricant for your foreplay fun. You get all the good stuff without the freezing cold, stickiness or risk of diabetic shock.